Nazi Zombie Sound Effects & Voice Files (Dropbox!)

Nazi Zombies Forums Nazi Zombies Archive World at War Zombies Nazi Zombie Sound Effects & Voice Files (Dropbox!)

This topic contains 115 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Imported_Zombieraver imported_Zombieraver 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 106 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Dude, THANK YOU for extracting these sounds. I’ve been looking around for ages for the Wunderwaffe and Ray Gun’s sound effects, or at least tutorials on extracting ’em myself. I loved the ‘happy’ noises the Waffe makes. 😛 But, there are a few missing, it seems. The actual firing sound of the Wunderwaffe, it ain’t there, and all but one reload sound are missing, too. Also, the teleporter sounds would be nice, too, and parhaps even the different PaP sounds. Unless, I’m just unable to find them? If you add the Waffe’s firing sounds, Thank you so much!

Anonymous

how mast i play this? end sorry i come from the nederlands ❓

Anonymous

@demitrie wrote:

how mast i play this? end sorry i come from the nederlands ❓

He, dit is niet een spel als dat is wat je denkt, deze gewoon de geluiden in het spel dat de heer A (Dodge) heeft uit gehouden met de game-bestanden geupload en ze naar het internet. Mijn excuses als dat is niet wat je bedoeld.

ENGLISH: Hey, this isn’t a game if that’s what you were thinking of, these are just the sounds in the game that Mr. A (Dodge) has taken out of the game files and uploaded them to the internet. I apologise if that’s not what you meant.

Anonymous

ChrisT594@gmail.com
    Please and thank you.

Imported_Dodge
    imported_Dodge
    Participant

Added.

Anonymous

guardian_elma1990@yahoo.com…..i don’t wanna be short but i really want these sounds and while im doing this im at work lol

Imported_Dodge
    imported_Dodge
    Participant

Added you.

Anonymous

For anyone looking for the Black ops quotes from all the players, i believe to have found them. Give me a couple days and i may have them available

Anonymous

Hi All,

Firstly, I’d like to thank everyone on the forum for working so hard to compile, convert and upload the various effects and music from WaW – Special shout going to Dodge for his DropBox link!

After reading the latest response from cmuskie118, I just had to sign up to ask if there has been any progress made on the Black Ops player quotes or the successful conversion of any of the in-game effects / music? Any updates would be greatly appreciated!

Imported_Dodge
    imported_Dodge
    Participant

Glad you enjoyed the pack.
    As far as I know, there’s been no progress towards the Black Ops sounds. Then again, I haven’t looked into it for months.

Well I know it may be too late for this place since it seems kind of dead, but it appears that some people have had a little luck with the voice files, that or they are really good at screening out background noise or there has been some sort of event I haven’t heard about.

I was thinking that maybe one of you could get help from one of them, I would like to thank the OP and whoever else contributed to getting the WaW audio files on here and I really hope this helps and I have not shown up too late.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackOpsQuotes/videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/LilyZombieGurl

Viewing 11 posts - 106 through 116 (of 116 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

There is a new Nazi Zombies game coming in Call of Duty WWII.

Copyright © 2017 Nazi Zombies

To Top